A healthy lunch option for us all. What gave this THAT extra kick was the salad dressing.
- Bistro mix salad bag (here you can literally use whatever type of salad leaves you have in your fridge)
- 3 Spring onions
- 1 Avocado
- 1 pepper (yellow, red, or green)
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of lentils
- Roasted Cauliflower (in the oven until crispy with a bit of olive oil and some of your favourite chilli mix)
- Your favourite cheese (optional) feta, or grilled halloumi
- 2 juices of a lemon
- 1 tsp of pomegranate molasses
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt & black pepper
- 1 small clove of garlic (grated)
- Grate a bit of ginger
- If you have fresh herbs or dry you can also add here for extra flavour
Get a bowl and start layering your salad. Obviously chop all the ingredients up, add it to the bowl and give it a rough mix. Leave the cauliflower and fresh/dry herbs for the top layer. Once the cauliflower is proper toasted and crunchy get it out the oven. The cheese and cauliflower go on top.
Mix the salad dressing in a separate bowl and let your family/friends dress their salad to their liking.