This is a very simple winter dish that will last you a few days in the fridge. Less cooking is always a bonus, right? This can be made with minced meat or without. I replaced minced meat with minced quorn instead since we are veggie 80% of the week.
– Frozen spinach bag (otherwise you will need like 5 fresh bags of spinach that you will have to wash and chop)
– 2 onions (thinly sliced)
– 4 Cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
– Big handful of coriander (finely chopped)
– 1 teaspoon of lebanese 7 spices
– Sprinkle of salt (taste it obviously to see if it needs more)
– 1 whole juice of a lemon
– سبانخ مفرز
– ٢ بصل مقطعين رفاع
– ٤ثوم مقطعين زغار
– ملقعا كبيرا من ٧ بهارات
– رشت الملح
– ١عصير ليمون
Fry the onions and garlic together in olive oil. Add the chopped coriander once you see the onions and garlic have turned into a golden colour, add the minced quorn (or minced beef if you want this option).
Add the bag of frozen spinach with the spices and salt. I added like a small mug of water and let it simmer for 20 mins. Taste it and see if you want to add more salt. Pour the lemon juice, mix and its should be done! I like mine lemony so I squeeze more lemon on my plate but that’s up to you and your preference.
Serve with rice (or quinoa if you are avoiding carbs).