I love my salmon to be juicy, zesty, chilly, and garlic-y. One night I just thought let me try all these spices and juices together and let me tell you, when I ate that salmon after it came out the oven…I rushed to my phone to write down what I added before I forgot.
Here is what I added for two fillets of salmon;
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tbsp of soy sauce
– grated ginger (around 3cm)
– 2 grated cloves of garlic (or 3 cloves, if you love garlic go ahead ADD MORE!)
– Fresh chilli or dried chilli flakes (whatever you have, and you can add as much or as little as you like depending on you chilli tolerance)
– Sprinkle of salt & Black pepper
– Sprinkle of Tarragon or any dried herb you have in the cupboard. Coriander or parsley would go just as well too.
I put this in my pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins et voila. Alongside some greens and a salad. I drizzled some olive oil too on my plate for some extra juice-ness.
I would recommend if you have time to marinate this in the morning or a couple of hours before and keep it in the fridge for dinner. You will get a stronger flavour.
Enjoy this one guys! Let me know what you think.